Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies. Granola Breakfast Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cookies with a double dose of fiber. fresh pears and granola! The addition of fresh pears adds natural moisture to this soft and chewy cookie.
These are still cookies, there's no doubt about that. But they do have almost half the amount of butter and sugar as cookies normally do, and they are chalk full of great things like granola, coconut, nuts and dried. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form! You can have Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of plain granola.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nonfat dry milk powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon-divided.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fresh ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 of pears, cored and cut into 1/4" cubes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 4 tbsp of buttermilk.
Moist and chewy, gluten free, refined sugar free and super low fat! Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Recently I started using granola to make these tasty Granola Cookies. They are buttery sweet with wonderfully crisp edges and soft and chewy centers.
Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375º..
- Mix oats, granola, whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, 1 tsp. cinnamon, salt, baking soda and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Mix pears with remaining cinnamon and set aside..
- Beat oil,brown sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed for 1 minute until blended. Add honey and buttermilk. Mix until well blended..
- Add oat mixture and beat on low 1 minute until blended. Stir in pears and dried cranberries until just mixed..
- Drop by tbsp full onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and edges are set..
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. These are great cookies and easy. Today's breakfast cookies are sponsored by the super-"kind" folks over at KIND Snacks. Remember these granola parfaits a few months ago? HUGE hit with y'all, so I got the opportunity again to try out some more granola from the granola-geniuses behind KIND.