Aloo-Okra sapji – Gujarathi special. Aloo-Okra sapji – Gujarathi special Ideal to eat with Chapathi, Naan, White Rice. Cut the ladys finger into small pieces.. Bhindi aloo sabzi is a quick and easy recipe.
Aloo bhindi sabzi is a simple and delicious North Indian stir fried vegetable dish made from bhindi (okra) and aloo (potato) and flavored with Indian spices. Delicious stir fry of potato and okra. Required fields are marked * Comment. You can cook Aloo-Okra sapji – Gujarathi special using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo-Okra sapji – Gujarathi special
- It’s 200 gms of Potato, Lady's finger.
- It’s 100 ml of cooking oil, Curd.
- Prepare 1 of ts red chili powder, mustard, salt.
If you would like new recipe posts to be directly delivered to your. Aloo Bhindi Ki Sabzi Recipe (Spicy Potatoes and Lady's Finger Stir Fry) A combination of potatoes and lady's finger/ Bhindi/ Okra cooked separately and combined together with spices. This sabzi makes a perfect vegetable as a side dish with phulka's and kadhi. Gujarati Shaak Recipes, Gujarati Sabji. gujarati shaak recipes. gujarati sabji recipes.
Aloo-Okra sapji – Gujarathi special step by step
- Cut the ladys finger into small pieces. Bake the potatoes, peel the skin and make into small pieces..
- Add salt and chili powder to both..
- Fry both separately in the frying since both will get fried at different temperatures..
- Then mix the both and fry it..
- Add Curd in it..
Shaak is how the Gujaratis call their subzis. With a unique combination of spices, a dash of jaggery and sometimes tamarind too, the shaaks have many tongue-tickling dimensions. Gujaratis also make use of a wide variety of veggies ranging from walor to kand in their dishes. Gujarati Shaak Recipes, Gujarati Sabji. gujarati shaak recipes. gujarati sabji recipes. Shaak is how the Gujaratis call their subzis.