Crunch & Munch Parfait. Crunch is a No Judgment Gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment. Join Crunch for all your fitness needs! Crunch definition is – to chew or press with a crushing noise.
Learn how to do a crunch safely and other exercises to try for a great core. Crunch definition, to crush with the teeth; chew with a crushing noise. At Crunch, there's no shortage of fitness classes. You can cook Crunch & Munch Parfait using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunch & Munch Parfait
- It’s 1 of : Marie biscuit 2 rolls.
- Prepare 2 of : 1 cup strawberry puree.
- You need 3 of : 200 ml cream.
- It’s 4 of : Banana / Strawberry jelly 1 pack.
- It’s 5 of : Oreo cookies 1 cup crushed.
From group fitness classes, to dancing classes, to cardio classes, we have it all! Sign-in to your online Crunch member account to manage your account information, workout history, and class reservations. The basic crunch is the consummate abdominal exercise in a strength-training program. Pay special attention to your form when you do crunches, especially if you have lower-back or neck problems.
Crunch & Munch Parfait instructions
- Set marie biscuits in a deep dish. Add lukewarm jelly and set into the fridge. After the jelly sets spread cream on it..
- Then pour strawberry puree on it. Again set the other layer of biscuits and spread cream..
- Finally sprinkle crushed oreo biscuits decore and chill before serve..