Graveyard Dirtcups. Dirt cups are a fun and kid-friendly treat, easy to make an even easier to eat. This Halloween graveyard version adds a splendidly spooky monster cookie and slimy gummy worms. This treat in a cup will turn a kids' favorite treat into a Halloween favorite.
Top the pudding cups with the dirt. Place one gummy worm, one pumpkin on each dirt cup. Bring back a timeless classic to entertain the kids this Halloween season. You can cook Graveyard Dirtcups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Graveyard Dirtcups
- Prepare 7 oz of Instant Chocolate Pudding.
- You need 7 oz of Strawberry Jell o.
- You need of Kit kat chocolate bar 1.
- Prepare 1 of Food color black.
- You need 6-7 of Marshmallows.
- You need 7-8 of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2 cups of cold milk.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
We have updated the classic recipe to be a perfect dessert to make with the kids. Only treats and no tricks with this Graveyard Dirt Cups recipe. Our Graveyard Dirt Cups are a diabetes delight. If they aren't reason enough to throw a Halloween party, we don't know what is!
Graveyard Dirtcups instructions
- Crush the oreo biscuits to make a coarse powder….
- Prepare strawberry jelly and pour into glasses. keep in refridgerator for 30 min to set..
- Prepare chocolate pudding by mixing 2 cups cold milk into instant pudding mix..
- When jelly sets, add pudding layer on top of jelly..
- Add crushed Oreo on top of pudding..
- With black food color decorate Not Kay bar as RIP and marshmallows as boos..
- Serve chilled…
They will wow all your guests, adults and kids alike! Graveyard Dirt Cups are simply a mixture of NABISCO Go-Paks! cookies and Snack Pack® Pudding with Reddi-Wip ghosts on top. It's so easy to just mix the cookies and pudding right in the Go-Pack cup, then decorate the outside with a cute pumpkin face. Where to Find the Ingredients I found all of the ingredients for this recipe at Walmart. Ghoulish Graveyard Dirt Cups // Photo: @sherriesavorsthecity I like the novelty of getting your own cup and enjoying it a mouthful at a time.