Vanilla Pudding Cookies. Instructions Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; gently beat in eggs. Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and vanilla pudding mix in a separate bowl. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet.
Vanilla Pudding, the Secret Ingredient The secret ingredient, vanilla pudding mix, makes these cookies extra special. You don't have to make the pudding, you just need the powdered mix. If you dump actual pudding, made with milk, in the cookies, you will have a disaster. You can have Vanilla Pudding Cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Pudding Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of small pkg instant vanilla pudding (jell-o 3.4 oz).
In the bowl of a stand mixer, affixed with the paddle attachment, add the butter and sugar. Mix on medium-high speed until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. In a separate large bowl, sift together flour, vanilla pudding, baking soda, and salt.
Vanilla Pudding Cookies step by step
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; gently beat in eggs..
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and vanilla pudding mix in a separate bowl..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet..
- Stir in vanilla. After this step I added food coloring..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes..
- Serve and watch them magically disappear in minutes! I couldn’t even get a proper photo of the finished product—they were just too in demand 😁.
Add flour mixture to the standing mixer and mix until dough forms. Add chocolate chips and mix well. In a large bowl, cream the butter, oil and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla and dry pudding mix. Combine the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.