Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops. Heat remaining oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Wrap each scallop tightly with bacon strip. Use toothpick to hold bacon in place until cooked.
Side Vegetables – Vegetable recipes such as roasted asparagus, sauteed mushrooms, or pan fried brussels sprouts pair very well with scallops and bacon. Add the scallops, and toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate at least one hour. You can have Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- You need 6 of cleaned & washed scallops.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 pinch of chili powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 3 of strips turkey bacon.
- You need 1 tsp of A-1 classic rub herb seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of course ground black pepper.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
And if you like your bacon even more crisp, partially cook it before wrapping the scallops as you would with Bacon Wrapped Shrimp.) Cut bacon strips in half. Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop; secure with toothpick. Arrange the wrapped scallops on a baking sheet. Roll a piece of bacon around each scallop and secure on wooden skewers.
Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops step by step
- wash & clean scallops good blot with a papertowel. set aside.fry your bacon for about 4minutes on medium heat. cut each strip in half set aside.
- add flour, A-1 spices,chili powder, pepper & garlic, & cumin to flour. stir well. add scallops to seasoned flour, shake off excess . wrap turkey bacon around scallop & secure with toothpick..
- add canola oil to a pan heat on high lower down heat, add scallops to pan sear on each side cook for 6-8 minutes..
- add butter & parsley to a pan heat till melted spoon over scallops..
Place scallops on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with Old Bay and creole seasoning. Cut each bacon slice crosswise in half; wrap each half around a scallop and secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle scallops lightly with seasoned pepper. When the grill is hot, brush the grates lightly with oil, then.