Navratan mix veg cheez corn kabab in toffee wrap 🍖. Kebab wrap with corn kebab and homemade wraps. I have already posted kebabs – corn kebab and gulnar seekh kebab. So any of your favorite kebab can be used.
Can use thick, large chapati too as wrap. furthermore some important tips and suggestions to make this a perfect and crispy corn kebab recipe. firstly, i have used corn flour as the binding agent for all the vegetables in this corn cutlet recipe. alternatively, even rice flour can also be used to which makes this kabab even more crispy. secondly, the shapes of the kabab is open ended and can be given any shapes as per the choice. it. Stir onion into the skillet, and cook until tender. Stir in tomato sauce, cayenne pepper, turmeric, coriander, and garam masala. You can have Navratan mix veg cheez corn kabab in toffee wrap 🍖 using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Navratan mix veg cheez corn kabab in toffee wrap 🍖
- You need 2 of boiled potato mashed.
- You need 100 gm of cauliflower grated.
- It’s 100 gm of cabbage grated.
- It’s 1 of capsicum Finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onion.
- You need As needed of Fresh coriander.
- You need 2 of green chilli minced.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger minced.
- Prepare 7-8 of Garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 50 gm of paneer grated.
- Prepare 8 of small size cheez cubes.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped Spinach leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Refined flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 50 gm of corn.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 of dry mango powder.
- Prepare of For dough.
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare As needed of Oil For fry kababs.
Pour in water, and mix in raisins, carrots, green bell pepper, beans, peas, and potatoes. This crispy cheese corn kebab recipe is very easy and is a perfect party recipe. This cheese corn kebab is very simple and a popular party snack food. You can also use it as evening snack recipe.
Navratan mix veg cheez corn kabab in toffee wrap 🍖 step by step
- First microwave cabbage, cauliflower and capsicum about 10min…Or u can also stir fry to cook.
- Add boiled potatoes and remaining all veggies and masala and mix well..
- Heat a pan with 2tbsp oil and crackle cumin seeds.and add gram flour.
- Roast for 1to 2 min and add veg.mixture and mix well.
- Let it cool.
- Now in a bowl mix maida,salt, ajwain and oil together and make a dough.. Keep aside for 15min..
- Now for making kabab..Take a portion of veg mix and spread little in ur palm and place one cheez cube inside it.and roll it..
- Make all kabab one by one and dust it with some wheat flour.
- Now take a portion of dough and roll it in the size of puri and make a 3-4cut in the center.
- Put a kabab in center and roll it in a shape of toffee…
- Deep fry..Ur NAVRATAN MIX VEG CHEEZ CORN KABAB IN TOFFEE WRAP.. is ready to serve…
Blend the corn in a mixer, without using any water, to get a coarse paste. Combine the corn, capsicum, green chillies, rice flour and salt and mix well. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides. Bhutteyan Da Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Bhutteyan Da Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Bhutteyan Da Kebab ingredients and cooking method) About Bhutteyan Da Kebab Recipe: Beautiful kebabs made from potato, corn, cheese and seasoning. This Bhutteyan Da Kebab recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.