Veg cutlet. Drain vegetables, transfer to a bowl, and mash with a potato masher, leaving a few small chunks. Cutlet recipe – Veg cutlet is a quick tea time Indian snack recipe made with mix vegetables like potatoes, peas, beans and carrots. Serve vegetable cutlet as a tea time snack or appetizer with some green chutney or any dip.
Top it with shredded veggies like cabbage, carrots, and lettuce or thinly sliced veggies like onion, tomatoes, cucumber. This hot and crispy vegetable cutlet is widely served as evening snacks across India. Vegetable Cutlet, a delectable combination of mashed potato and green vegetables, is a crisp outside and soft inside Indian potato snack. You can cook Veg cutlet using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg cutlet
- You need 4 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shimla Mirch chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cauliflower chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Aamchur powder.
- Prepare of Garm msala powder.
- Prepare of Lal Mirch powder.
- It’s of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of Besan for coating.
This stomach filling, mild spicy and crispy Indian cutlet tastes irresistibly delicious when served with assortment of spicy, sweet and sour dips/chutneys like green mint chutney and tamarind chutney, etc. Veg Cutlet Recipe – Perfect as a snack or starter with mint chutney or green coriander chutney. If making for guests or parties, shape and refrigerate the vegetable cutlets and at the time of serving fry and serve hot. Vegetable Cutlet Recipe, Vegetables Cutlet Pakoda, How To Make Vegetable Cutlet Recipe Vegetable cutlets recipes are prepared combining mixed vegetables and spices.
Veg cutlet instructions
- Take a bowl. Add all ingredients instead of Besan..
- Take an another bowl. Add Besan and add some water. make a smooth paste..
- Make shape. And dip in Besan better..
- Fry in oil. Ready.
It is one of the well-liked appetizers very healthy and nutritious. Vegetable cutlets are prepared combining of mixed vegetables and spices. Vegetable cutlet is my favourite from my childhood days. I'm sure this is the best way to make kids eat veggies. I got the recipe from amma and here it is for you….