Pav bhaji. You may have to go to a nearby Asian Indian store to get the 'Pav Bhaji Masala' that is the special spice to bring the flavor (Masala means spice). Bhaji is the vegetables cooked with spice. Pav bhaji is basically a mix of mashed & spiced vegetables in a gravy.
Pav bhaji is the most delicious dish through which kids can eat as many veggies as you want them to! Potatoes, tomatoes, green peas all mashed together with spices and lemon and paired with buttery. Pav Bhaji is a combo dish of Pav (meaning bread), and bhaji (meaning curried vegetables). You can have Pav bhaji using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pav bhaji
- It’s 1 cup of Cauliflower washed & cut.
- You need 1 cup of Carrot chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of potato Boiled, peeled & mashed.
- You need 2 of Chilli chopped.
- It’s 2 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger. Chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Tomatoe puree.
- You need 2 tsp of Green coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pomegranate's powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Lime juice.
- It’s of Salt to.taste.
- It’s 20 GM of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 4 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
Mumbai Paav Bhaji, the King of Indian Street Food, is an immensely gratifying meal, that will transport you to a gastronomical bliss. Pav Bhaji is not only a sure shot party pleaser, but also a wholesome satisfying weeknight dinner. pav bhaji recipe easy mumbai style pav bhaji recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a world-famous fast food dish or perhaps the king of the street food from the western state of maharashtra. the recipe is an amalgamation of vegetables spiced with a unique blend of spices known as pav bhaji masala and served with soft bread roll aka pav. Pav Bhaji – a spicy curry of mixed vegetables (bhaji) cooked in a special blend of spices and served with soft buttered pav (bread bun shallow fried in butter), is any Indian food lover's dream.
Pav bhaji step by step
- Steam all green veggies.& Mashed..
- In a pan add oil put cumin seeds, crackle it..
- Add onion pink it.add ginger,garlic satuy it..
- Add green chilli, add tomatoes cook it..
- Add turmeric,chilli coriander powder,add some water so that masala do not burn..
- Add tomato puree,stir it..
- Add all mashed veggies. Cook it 5 minute..
- Add pav bhaji masala & salt..
- Add 2 cup of water & cook it 10 minutes..
- Add pomegranate powder..
- Remove it from the flam..
- Add lime juice.mix it well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaf & put butter on it.serve it hot with pav..
Blend in a mixer along with all the remaining ingredients till smooth. Pav Bhaji is popular Indian street food where dinner rolls/buns are served with spicy mashed veggies topped with dollop of butter. Street food doesn't get better than this! This Pav Bhaji Recipe is spicy, so flavorful and can be easily made vegan by replacing butter with vegan butter! Pav bhaji is a common street food of Maharashtra Bhaji is an eclectic mix of vegetables It is vey easy to make quintessential bhaji at home Each time you think about Maharashtrian cuisine, it does.