Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta. Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe-Fusion Fusilli Pasta Pav bhaji masala flavoured with red chilli powder, chaat masala that is cooked along with mashed onions, tomatoes, green peas and cauliflower which is tossed with fusilli pasta. Pav Bhaji is considered as a favourite snack in India so when it is flavoured into pasta it tastes very yummy. To begin making Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe-Fusion Fusilli Pasta, get all the prep done.
Once the butter is hot enough, add onions and saute till they soften and turn pinkish in butter. I have been wanting to make this pasta for quite some time now. Those of you who do not know what Pav Bhaji is, it is basically a mixture of spicy boiled and then mashed vegetables like potatoes, onions, peas, tomatoes and green peppers. You can cook Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta
- You need 2 cups of fusilli, cooked as per instructions on the packet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion,chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red, yellow and green bell peppers, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of potatoes; boiled &mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cauliflower(gobi), chopped & blanched.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas(matar), blanched.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cheese,grated.
- It’s few sprigs of Coriander leaves, chopped to garnish.
Make one pack of Vegit Pav Bhaji as per the instructions on the pack. In large sauce pan/ patila heat water. Once water starts boiling add some salt, Fuseli Pasta and boil till it is done. Drain under cold water (to stop the cooking process), add ½ tbsp Olive Oil & toss properly.
Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta-Fusion Fussili Pasta instructions
- Blanch veggies, boil potatoes in a pressure cooker and mash, chop all the veggies needed..
- Heat a kadhai with butter on a medium heat Add onion and sauté till they soften and turn pinkish in butter..
- Once the onion is translucent and pinkish, add carrots, sauté for a few seconds, add bell peppers and sauté for 2 mins, till they are half cooked..
- Now add the finely chopped Tomatoes, sauté and let them cook well till mushy..
- After that add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala and pav bhaji masala..
- Sauté well till everything gets mixed very well..
- Now add boiled & mashed potatoes, blanched peas and cauliflower. Add in a little amount of water(about 2 tbsp max), add salt and mash the pav bhaji flavored masala very well with a masher..
- Now add red-chilli-garlic sauce, mix and switch off heat and add lemon juice.check for salt and spices, and adjust if required..
- In another wok, heat a little butter and toss the precooked pasta in it once the butter is heated..
- Add this buttery pasta into pav bhaji masala and mix the pav bhaji pasta well to coat..
- Garnish this fascinating pav bhaji flavored pasta-fusion fusilli pasta with a generous amount of grated cheese..
- You can serve this pasta in 2 ways:–either you can serve it with only pav or you can stuff pasta in the pav..
In baked pav bhaji pasta recipe, fusilli is cooked with a lip-smacking mixture of veggies flavoured with pav bhaji masala, and further enhanced with cream and herbs thereby bringing together the cuisines of two nations. Baked pav bhajipasta is super easy to make. You can quickly prepare it when you have guests coming in or as an evening snack. Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe also called as Fusion Fusilli Pasta is one of the most interesting fusion recipe made to suit the Indian palate, which comes with pav bhaji flavour. Pav bhaji is one of the most loved Indian snack recipe and we have fused this luscious flavour with the Italian pasta to make it quite drooling and appetizing.