Pav Bhaji Popcorns. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Pav bhaji is a fast food dish from India, consisting of a thick vegetable curry served with a soft bread roll. Its origins are in the state of Maharashtra.
Bhaji is the marathi word for vegetables or a vegetable based dish (dry or gravy). Since both the bhaji (vegetable gravy) and pav are served together, hence the name ' Pav bhaji ' Pav bhaji is basically a mix of mashed & spiced vegetables in a gravy. A special spice blend ' Pav Bhaji Masala ' is used to make pav bhaji. You can cook Pav Bhaji Popcorns using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji Popcorns
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of boiled and mashed potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 cup of besan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 and 1/2 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare For of sprinkling:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies whole.
Once ur veggies are boiled and kept ready pav bhaji can be done in a jiffy. Whenever its chat outside I go blindly with either pav bhaji or dahi puri, they are my fav anytime and in my case the craving never ends for chat atleast when it comes to pav bhaji and dahi puri. Pav bhaji consists of bhaji (a thick potato-based curry) garnished with coriander, chopped onion, and a dash of lemon and lightly toasted pav. The pav is usually buttered on all sides.
Pav Bhaji Popcorns instructions
- Roughly Chopped all veggies and and keep aside..
- Prepare a steamer and steamed the veggies for just it's soft,now left out and keep aside to cool..
- Now transfer in hand chopper and chopped it not to (grind or make paste) and keep in mixing bowl..
- Add besan, rice flour,green chilli, ginger and garlic paste, red chilli powder, pavbhaji masala, salt, butter and mashed potato not to add water and mix lightly..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and take some mixture and pour in oil carefully in small size, and cook on low to medium flame to crisp..
- Do same with all mixture and fry the green chilli also..
- Other side roast the sesame seeds and pavbhaji masala in a pan when it's done switch off gas and other dry ingredients except salt and chat masala and mix well..
- When all done, sprinkle masala and fresh chopped corriender over the top and mix well to mix nicely in all fritters.
- Now Pav bhaji popcorns are ready to serve. Serve hot and crisp for more taste..
Some of the recipes are on my weekly menu such as Pav Bhaji, Chole or Rajma, Paneer, Daal Fry and so on. Pav Bhaji is a popular Indian street food. Pav Bhaji is made with potatoes and vegetables cooked in a tomato base, and enjoyed with pav or dinner rolls. We will make it in both Instant Pot and Stovetop Pressure Cooker. Try this one-pot Pav Bhaji recipe in the pressure cooker and you will not make it any other way again!