Stir fried veggies stuffed in capsicum gravy. Now in the pan u stir fried onions, heat oil for tadka and add jeera saunf and hing. Then to this add onion paste and stir fry the chopped capsicum for a min to this add water to form a gravy. Once it starts boiling add the stuffed capsicum cover for a min with lid and serve hot with rotis.
In a small whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, sesame oil, chicken broth, and cornstarch. Stir-fry the vegetables with the sauteed garlic for a minute, then add a little water to cook the stems until they turn soft. Once the stem becomes soft (you can pick one a tray), add the leaves and continue cooking until the leaves wilt. You can have Stir fried veggies stuffed in capsicum gravy using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fried veggies stuffed in capsicum gravy
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped beans.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 of boiled and mashed aloo.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of red Kashmiri chilli.
- It’s 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of amchur.
- It’s 1 of // teaspoon dhaniya powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of saunf.
- You need 1 of capsicum cut into rounds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum to stir fry.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Hing.
- You need as required of Coriander for garnish.
Stir-fry choy sum or bok choy is the most common home-cooked dish for the Chinese. Combine soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl. Mix flour, chicken broth, and water in another bowl. Your sauce melds together all the different flavors and textures of the protein and vegetables in the stir-fry.
Stir fried veggies stuffed in capsicum gravy step by step
- First take oil in pan add carrot beans cauliflower peas with little salt and stir fry then till well cooked. Then add grated boiled aloo and the masala and mix well..
- Now stir fry stuffing is ready. Then take oil in another pan add onions green chilli red chilli Ginger garlic paste and pinch of salt and stir fry it till well done.Cool and blend to paste.Now blanch the capsicum rounds for a min. (Blanching means boil salt water switch off then add capsicum for min and take it out and dip in cold water)..
- Once you take it out of cold water stuff the capsicum and keep aside. Now in the pan u stir fried onions, heat oil for tadka and add jeera saunf and hing..
- Then to this add onion paste and stir fry the chopped capsicum for a min to this add water to form a gravy..
- Once it starts boiling add the stuffed capsicum cover for a min with lid and serve hot with rotis. Garnish with coriander..
For this recipe, the sauce is sweet and tangy. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until smooth; set aside. Serve over noodles or rice, with a sprinkling of sesame seeds. Stir frying vegetables is quick and easy, and can be done just before the noodles are cooked. I like the veggies to have a tiny bit of crunch, but still be cooked, rather than boiled until tender.