Pav Bhaji. You may have to go to a nearby Asian Indian store to get the 'Pav Bhaji Masala' that is the special spice to bring the flavor (Masala means spice). Bhaji is the vegetables cooked with spice. Pav bhaji is basically a mix of mashed & spiced vegetables in a gravy.
Pav bhaji is the most delicious dish through which kids can eat as many veggies as you want them to! Potatoes, tomatoes, green peas all mashed together with spices and lemon and paired with buttery. Pav Bhaji is a combo dish of Pav (meaning bread), and bhaji (meaning curried vegetables). You can cook Pav Bhaji using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Onion paste.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of Tomato purée.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of Boiled and mashed vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Potato,carrort and cauliflower.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli.
- It’s as needed of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare as n of Butter.
Mumbai Paav Bhaji, the King of Indian Street Food, is an immensely gratifying meal, that will transport you to a gastronomical bliss. Pav Bhaji is not only a sure shot party pleaser, but also a wholesome satisfying weeknight dinner. Pav Bhaji – a spicy curry of mixed vegetables (bhaji) cooked in a special blend of spices and served with soft buttered pav (bread bun shallow fried in butter), is any Indian food lover's dream. Pav Bhaji is popular Indian street food where dinner rolls/buns are served with spicy mashed veggies topped with dollop of butter.
Pav Bhaji step by step
- First in a pan take oil. Heat it add ginger garlic paste.
- Then put onion paste all spices cook for 5 min.
- Add tomato purée and vegetables cook for another 10 mins on low flame add butter.
- Serve with pav.
Street food doesn't get better than this! This Pav Bhaji Recipe is spicy, so flavorful and can be easily made vegan by replacing butter with vegan butter! Blend in a mixer along with all the remaining ingredients till smooth. pav bhaji recipe easy mumbai style pav bhaji recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a world-famous fast food dish or perhaps the king of the street food from the western state of maharashtra. the recipe is an amalgamation of vegetables spiced with a unique blend of spices known as pav bhaji masala and served with soft bread roll aka pav. Pav bhaji is a common street food of Maharashtra Bhaji is an eclectic mix of vegetables It is vey easy to make quintessential bhaji at home Each time you think about Maharashtrian cuisine, it does.