Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO. Place the drained cauliflower into the food processor and add pepper, butter, Parmesan, and garlic. Blend, until ingredients are well incorporated and the cauliflower is smooth.
Don't know who first thought up garlic mashed potatoes, but that person was a genius. They are such an indulgence, but honestly, with roast beef there is nothing better. Drain well; do not let cool and pat cooked cauliflower very dry between several layers of paper towels. You can cook Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 1 large of Head Cauliflower.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pureed Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shreadded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 pinch of White Pepper.
In a bowl with an immersion. Place potatoes in a large pot or dutch oven. Add enough water to cover the potatoes. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large pot over high heat.
Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Pull your cauliflower apart into individual florets of semi equal size..
- Rinse cauliflower and place in a plastic bowl with cling wrap to cover..
- Microwave [steam] cauliflower for approximately 4 minutes until soft..
- Place all other ingredients [except milk] in a blender or food processor and blend. Slowly add milk until cauliflower is smooth and the consistency of mashed potatoes. You may not need all the 1/4 cup milk to achieve that consistency..
- To serve: Add a dollop of butter on the top and sprinkle with dried parsley. Garnish with fresh parsley..
Strain the potatoes from the broth and put the cooked potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Drain the radishes and place into the food processor. Add the butter, heavy whipping cream, garlic, crushed red pepper and Himalayan Pink salt. Continue to mix and add salt/pepper until desired taste. Peel the outermost layers of skin off the heads of garlic.