Awadhi Grilled Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes. Add cut potatoes and cut cauliflower to cold water, bring to a simmer. Cook until it is tender, drain water out. Return potato cauliflower mixture to the pot.
For mashed potatoes I used Pioneer Woman's recipe as reference. Place the cooked cauliflower in a food processor. Add chicken broth, sour cream, salt and pepper; puree until smooth. You can have Awadhi Grilled Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awadhi Grilled Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes
- It’s of For Chicken :.
- You need 1 piece of chicken drumstick.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole spices powder (cinnamon, green cardamom, black cardamon, nutmeg, black peppecorns).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of MSG.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 drops of kewra water/rose water (as per preference).
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need of For mashed potatoes and cauliflower:.
- You need 1 cup of potato cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5-6 of crushed black peppercorns.
Stir half of it in the pan while browning the chicken. Mix the remaining half of the sauce with the riced cauliflower along with half of the shredded cheese. Top the casserole with the remaining cheese. Use a combination of cauliflower and broccoli for a beautiful color and presentation.
Awadhi Grilled Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes step by step
- Take a clean chicken drumstick and marinate it with all the ingredients mixed together. Marinate it over night and then grill it at 160 degree celsius for 25 mins..
- Take the cut potatoes and cauliflower and boil them till tender. Then mash them through a sieve to get uniform consistency..
- Take fresh cream in a pan and add rosemary, garlic and crushed peppercorns to it. Simmer for 5 mins until flavours are absorbed by cream. Drain the cream clean, which is now ready to be added to mashed potato and cauliflower..
- Now add melted butter spoon by spoon to the mashed mixture. Give it a whisk with hand until the mixture thickens up a bit. Again repeat the same while adding cream to the mixture until you get a desired consistency..
- Now plate the mashed potatoes and cauliflower and sprinkle some pepper powder. Place the grilled chicken on top. Awadhi grilled chicken with mashed cauliflower and potatoes is ready to eat..
Use macadamia nuts for keto-approved crunch and flavor. Combine cauliflower & potatoes in a large pot & cover with cold water – add a heaping tablespoon of salt. Directions Add the cauliflower to a medium-sized saucepan along with the chicken stock. Mash cauliflower, adding cheese, butter, seasonings and enough milk to reach desired consistency. In a large resealable plastic bag, add all remaining ingredients (potatoes through pepper) and seal tight.