Garlic Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower. Transfer to a blender; add the remaining ingredients. Blend with potato masher or electric mixer until creamy, adding more milk if necessary. Add chicken broth, cauliflower, thyme, and rosemary to the pot.
Place the cauliflower florets in a microwave-safe bowl. Meanwhile, place the butter, garlic, Parmesan, salt and pepper in your food processor's bowl. This Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower is the best idea for a side dish featuring this vegetable. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower
- It’s 1 of lg head of cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 C of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 C of whipped cream cheese 1/2 C shredded Parmesan.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes (or more if you like it spicy).
- Prepare to taste of more salt and pepper.
Aside from turning it into a vegetarian, healthy Alfredo sauce, or mashed cauliflower of course. To make the best roasted cauliflower, first cut the cauliflower head into florets, roughly the same size. Buttery, fluffy and garlicky cauliflower mashed "potatoes" is a carb-lovers dream come true! This delicious mashed cauliflower is loaded with garlic, butter, parmesan, and cream cheese!
Garlic Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower step by step
- Cut cauliflower into bite size pieces and place on a lg sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray, add garlic, salt and pepper. Wrap tightly in foil and roast for 30 min on 375. I roast first because the end result is much more flavorful..
- Remove from oven and steam for 10 minutes. It should break easily when pierced with a fork..
- Add cauliflower and remaining ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend to mashed potato consistency. Done!!!.
It's KETO friendly and is a great alternative to traditional mashed potatoes. In a food processor, add the cooked cauliflower, sautéed garlic with the butter it was cooked in, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Creamy, buttery Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic, Sour Cream and Parmesan is the low carb side dish of your dreams! Mashed Cauliflower may be low in carbs BUT they taste just as good as regular Mashed Potatoes. The secret lies in flavouring them with just the right ingredients to take them from bland to mouthwatering.