Mashed Cauliflower. Using very little liquid, your electric pressure cooker can whip up creamy mashed cauliflower in next to no time. Feel free to add additional Parmesan or any other shredded cheese you like. For a vegan version, use oil in place of butter, skip the cheese entirely, and stir in some nutritional yeast or ground chipotle at the end for additional.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drain well, pressing with paper towels or a clean dish towel to remove as much excess water as. In a large saucepan, cover cauliflower with water. You can have Mashed Cauliflower using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed Cauliflower
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower *cut into florets.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt for cooking Cauliflower.
- Prepare 20-30 g of Butter.
- It’s of Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan OR Cheese of your choice.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simply boil, steam, or roasted cauliflower florets and garlic, butter, parmesan cheese, and cream cheese for the BEST most Creamiest and fluffiest mashed cauliflower EVER! Cauliflower mash is great for people who are on a low carb or keto diet but it's also great for diabetics and anyone looking to eat healthily. Once drained, the cauliflower can be mashed or puréed, depending on your desired consistency.
Mashed Cauliflower instructions
- Cook Cauliflower and Garlic in boiling salted water in a large saucepan until tender..
- Drain very well, and return to the saucepan. Add Butter, mash, season with Salt & Pepper as required. Add grated Parmesan OR Cheese of your choice, and use a spoon or spatula to mix until smooth. *Note: Do not use a whisk or mixer to mix in the Parmesan. You will have a hard to time to clean it..
A traditional potato masher will give a chunky, rustic texture. Puréeing with an immersion blender is preferred, as you can purée it as smooth or as chunky as you like, and it will create that rich emulsion of butter and cauliflower. Mashed Cauliflower is essentially a creamy cauliflower puree that makes a delicious low-carb or keto alternative to mashed potatoes. Add the cauliflower to a medium-sized saucepan along with the chicken stock. Add the roasted garlic and season.