Focaccia with stuffed chicken in Pineapple shape. I went with a simple but classic rosemary and sea salt topping, but a web search for focaccia will turn up more than just the definition. Turn dough into pan and press gently into a rough rectangular shape using your fingers, pressing out air bubbles. (Chef's Note: This may seem excessive, but focaccia is an oily crusted bread. This is why it is soooooooooo delicious!).
The dough comes together quickly in the food processor, then is left to rise for a couple of hours while you prep the rest of dinner (or relax and sip a glass of wine). Return to it when it's doubled in size, then stretch it out in an oven-safe skillet. Old pals Jamie & Gennaro show you how to make two different focaccia recipes. You can have Focaccia with stuffed chicken in Pineapple shape using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Focaccia with stuffed chicken in Pineapple shape
- Prepare 2.5 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of samolina.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s of For stuffing.
- You need 1/4 kg of chicken less then.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of little bit capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed pepper.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of For brushing and decorating.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need of Little bit melted butter.
Gennaro opts for simple tomato and basil flavours, while Jamie adds crushed. Dimple focaccia all over with your fingers, like you're aggressively playing the piano, creating very deep depressions in the dough (reach your fingers all Do Ahead: Focaccia is best eaten the day it's made, but keeps well in the freezer. Slice it into pieces, store it in a freezer-safe container, then reheat it on a. Meanwhile, place the chicken in a freezer bag and pound flat until.
Focaccia with stuffed chicken in Pineapple shape instructions
- Take a cup of milk and add 1 Tbsp of yeast and leave it for 5 mins * Put Flour in another bowl and add samolina, salt and sugar * Add milk and yeast mixture slowly slowly and mix with hand mixer. When all ingredients mixed and flour is not sticking on bowl. Take it out on the kitchen slab..
- Sprinkle some flour and knead or roll a dough with ur palms and make a big ball and put it in the ball. Cover it with the cling or cloth four an hour * In the mean time, prepare ur chicken stuffing. Cut chicken breast like a mince or chopped it. * Pour oil in pan, heat it up and add chicken with Garlic powder and fry. When chicken turn white add all vegetables, salt and spices and fry till chicken properly cook..
- * After an hour dough will rise, punch it and knead little bit * Cut into four portion and take two first. Make 2 balls and roll it like a chapatti. * Take one chapatti and put all the stuffing on that tben take another one and cover it on the top and fold the corners. Take a tooth pick and poke it and press on the top, so all bubbles and vaccum will release. Now take tge whole thing and flip it. Poke it again and press and put it in the baking tray.
- Take just egg yolk, whip it and brush it on doug. Take a knife and draw the lines * Take cream and make ur own design. Decorate with olives. * Preheat over ar 180 degree send your bread in oven for 30-40 mins. Once you see is it's done, brush it with melted butter and leave it in the oven for more 5 mins. You can see the bread is turning golden from the top * Take it out from the oven and serve hot with the chilli garlic sauce. Recipe by Sarosh zeeshan.
This was pretty good, but all of the flavors are so strong you only want a little bit. I served it as a side dish for roasted chicken, but in the future I would use it as an appetizer with small portions instead. What Do You Serve With Focaccia? Focaccia is such a versatile bread! It makes a great side dish with just about any meal, but I think it's particularly nice with Fresh, hearty focaccia bread is incredibly simple to make with this no-knead method.