Fusion Veggie Burger. Bake veggie burgers following oven package instructions. Assembling Burger: In assembling you can add any vegetable of your choice and assemble burger any ways you like. How we did is: On bun spread mayonnaise, ice burg lettuce leaf, tomato slices, beef patty with cheese, fusion sauce, caramelized onion or raw onion slices, jalapenos slices and top bun.
I tried the Mexican BBQ burger today, it was delicious. The meat was tender and the flavor perfect! There are too many veggie burgers out there for any single meatless-burger fan to try without devoting an inordinate amount of time and effort to discovering which un-meat burger reigns supreme. You can cook Fusion Veggie Burger using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fusion Veggie Burger
- You need 2 of Potato medium size.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Beans.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot medium size.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1/2 of Rice Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Garnish :.
- It’s 4 – 5 of Lettuce leaves.
- You need 1/2 of Tomato sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 10 – 12 of Black Olives diced.
- It’s 1 of Mozzarella Cheese cube.
- You need of Seasoning :.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 2 tsps of Mustard Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsps of Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Italian Dressing.
- You need of Olive oil to cook.
Here are the results from our taste test of the first category: vegetable-based, or "garden-style," veggie burgers. These veggie burgers are packed with vegetables! See how to make homemade veggie burgers that are hearty, flavorful and full of vegetables. Vegan substitutes are included in the recipe.
Fusion Veggie Burger step by step
- Boil all the vegetables in a microwave (5-6 mins)..
- Mash the potatoes and mix the peas, carrots, corn and beans.
- Add spices, mix well and make medium sized patties out of the mixture..
- Dip in rice flour spread some olive oil on the patty and roast on a medium flame..
- Once the patties are roasted, toast the buns a little to make them crisp..
- Assemble the burger – add the seasonings and garnish to the patty..
- Toast the assembled burger on medium flame for 2 mins..
- Take it off the flame and serve with a side of french fries or ceasar salad and orange juice..
- Chomp on a delicious desi international burger..
This is a quick, easy, and light alternative to the regular beef burger. Many meat eaters I know love these! Can be topped with mayo, tomatoes, and shredded old Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese. I prefer to top them with roasted red peppers and goat cheese. This veggie burger recipe is both vegetarian and vegan but it has bread in the mix so it isn't gluten-free.