Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the stuffed paneer balls in small batches until golden brown and crispy from all sides. You can also use Kuzhi Paniyaram pan to shallow fry them, instead of deep frying them, to make a healthier version. This crispy outside, cheesy and creamy with paneer and potatoes inside crispy paneer bites or paneer balls are perfect party time snacks or tea time snack. You can cook Cruncy Khichadi Nest With Paneer Balls using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cruncy Khichadi Nest With Paneer Balls
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled tuvar daal.
- It’s 1 cup of potato boiled mashed.
- You need 1 tsp of rice flour for binding.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet corn.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of For paneer eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Paneer grated.
- You need of For seasoning Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s Half of Lemon juice.
- It’s of For Mint and coriander chutney.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need to taste of chat masala Black salt, salt.
- You need of As required Water.
An appetizer recipe that you can put together when want to serve something different than pakora recipes for the monsoon. Paneer Bites Recipe Video Crispy Paneer Cheese Balls in a Air Fryer Delicious and healthy crispy paneer cheese balls made in a air fryer. The balls turns out super crunchy and crispy without the use of oil. Cashew nut stuffed paneer balls are tasty treats that serve as a perfect starter for any party.
Cruncy Khichadi Nest With Paneer Balls step by step
- To make the tikki, take all the ingredients in a bowl adjust the seasoning and combine well..
- Shape the tikki into round and make a small dent in the center with your thumb to from the nest shape..
- Now dip these in a thin batter made with rice flour Or cornflour optional and water then coat in broken vermicelli at this point the tikki should look like nest..
- Chill the bird nest for few minutes..
- Now on a pan heat oil and shallow fry tikki Or u also deep fry optional..
- For the paneer balls mix the ingredients in a bowl shape into small balls and shallow fry or steam or deep fry optional, paneer balls are ready..
- Prepare the green chutney by mixing all the ingredients in a mixer pot and grind it..
- For the assemble Take a nest add a spoon of stuffing and green chutney in the center add fresh coriander leves and place 3 small balls over it..
- Served with green chutney, fruit chat. ENJOY It 😋😋😋.
They can be served as a delicious tea time snacks too. These deep fried paneer balls are crunchy on the outside and soft from within. The roasted cashew stuffing gives a nice nutty flavor and bite to the otherwise soft paneer balls. The richness of paneer and the nutritive moong dal makes it an all time favourite ladoos. You can also follow this video for step-by-step instructions: Collection of delicious and instant Indian Snacks recipes.