Pumpkin Soup. Browse Our Collection Of Pumpkin Soup Recipes. America's Leader in High-Quality Cookware & Tools, Electrics and Entertaining Essentials. Check Out Pumpkin Soup Recipe On eBay.
This soup is smooth and flavorful, and the addition of ginger lends a sweet and spicy flavor to a traditional seasonal dish. The cinnamon croutons are lovely and make the soup reminiscent of pumpkin pie. Start sweater season off with the best-of-the-best pumpkin soup recipes, stirred up easy and served all steamy. You can have Pumpkin Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot chopped.
- You need 1 of medium size sweet potato chopped.
- You need 1 of small white onion chopped.
- It’s 200 gms of pumpkin chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of haldi powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs seasoning.
- You need as needed of water.
- It’s of few sprigs spring onion (for garnish).
- It’s 1 cup of hung curd.
Heat stock, salt, pumpkin, onion, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns. In this recipe for creamy pumpkin soup, canned pumpkin purée is simmered with rosemary, caramelized onions, apple cider and a host of spices, then blended and finished with a bit of cream for a. Pumpkin soup in the fall is something that never gets old. It's healthy, super creamy, and keeps you cozy.
Pumpkin Soup instructions
- In a pressure cooker add the chopped carrots.
- Add the sweet potato, pumpkin.
- Salt, haldi powder, olive oil & 4-5 cups of water. close the lid & cook on medium heat for almost 3-4 whistles..
- Let the mixture cool down for few mints..
- With a hand blender, blend the mixture into a smooth puree. heat the mixture on a medium flame and add black pepper powder & mixed herbs seasoning. simmer the soup for few minutes. add the boiled corn kernels.
- Transfer in a soup bowl & add a dollop of hung curd. garnish with sprigs of finely chopped green spring onion & serve hot..
You can use various winter squashes to make this soup but our top two favorite types are. In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in the broth, pumpkin, brown sugar, salt, pepper and nutmeg; bring to a boil. This butternut squash soup is so full of flavor that you won't miss the meat or dairy!