Alternative Beef Enchiladas. Add sweet potato/tomatillo bisque, Sriracha (or other), soy sauce (I used Tamari) and taco seasoning to ground beef. These Alternative Beef Enchiladas incorporate cottage cheese and olives for a slight variation on the typical beef enchilada recipe. Could these be the best ever beef enchiladas?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Here is how you cook that. ##### The ingredients needed to make Alternative Beef Enchiladas: This these steak enchiladas are excellent if you have a little leftover beef or chicken. It's especially good on a cold day, since it's a very hearty recipe. —Pam Tangbakken, Genesee, Idaho Preview: Green Chile Beef Enchiladas are corn tortillas stuffed with ground beef, onions, and Monterrey Jack cheese. You can cook Alternative Beef Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alternative Beef Enchiladas
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 12 of tortillas.
- You need 3 of chopped kale leaves (remove rib).
- It’s 2 cup of cheese shredded.
- Prepare 18 oz of Campbells Sweet potato, tomatillo Bisque (box).
Covered with a creamy green chile sauce. Softened corn tortillas are stuffed with ground beef, onions, and Monterrey Jack cheese to make these Green Chile Enchiladas. Smother the enchiladas with green chili sauce and top with cheese for simple Tex-Mex at its best! Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked.
Alternative Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Cook chopped onion, garlic & washed kale leaves in oil 3 min on med heat.
- Remove veggies to bowl..
- If using uncooked, cook tortillas until slightly browned. (I cook tortillas while cooking veggies)..
- Brown hamburger, add salt/pepper. (I removed fat here)..
- Add sweet potato/tomatillo bisque to ground beef..
- Add sweet potato/tomatillo bisque, Sriracha (or other), soy sauce (I used Tamari) and taco seasoning to ground beef. Cook about 5 min on med high stirring..
- Place 1/2 cup of meat mixture in 11" x 13" dish..
- Cool sl, fill each tortilla with 1-2 Tbsp of veggies, 1-2 Tbsp beef, a few Tbsp of cheese, per tortilla, place in dish..
- Once all rolled, cover with remainder of meat sauce then top w/remainder of cheese..
- [email protected] Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!.
This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey. Serve with a green salad or beans and rice. Mix in red enchilada sauce, chili powder, and salt. Place the filling (about ⅓ cup per tortilla) onto one edge of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place them, seam side down, in a row in the baking dish.