White rice with egg and awara (tofu)sauce. Wash and parboil the rice.in a pot add water and bring to boil add the parboiled and stir.cover the pot and allow it to cook perfectly. Stir the vegetables, egg and rice until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Turn the heat up to medium.
Add the oyster-sauce mixture, browned tofu and bean sprouts to the skillet. Divide the fried rice among bowls and top with. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. You can have White rice with egg and awara (tofu)sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White rice with egg and awara (tofu)sauce
- Prepare 12 of medium awara.
- It’s 5 cups of rice.
- You need 1 of medium Irish potato.
- You need 10 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 10 of red pepper.
- It’s 4 of sweet pepper.
- It’s 10 of tblspoon of water(optional).
- Prepare 4-5 of seasoning cube.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 10 pieces of green beans.
- You need to taste of Spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of g/nut oil.
Stir together soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Add soy mixture and cooked rice to skillet and stir to combine, then add tofu. In a medium bowl, combine the tofu, soy sauce, vinegar and sriracha and toss to coat. Pour into the pot but don't stir.
White rice with egg and awara (tofu)sauce step by step
- Wash the veggie and chopped/sliced nicely..
- Grate the tomatoes and pepper Nicely Chopped the potato.
- Place the pan on fire..add the oil when hot add onion grated tomatoes and pepper and stir for 3min. Add the potato and stir for 4mins.
- Followed by chopped veggies stir for 5mins…spice and season it.
- Fry the sauce for 3mins.. Add the crushed awara stir nicely for 5 mins..breaks the eggs whisk and add the 10tblspn of water and whisk again…(I don't want the sauce dry so I added water to the raw egg the water is an option) Pour the egg on top of the awara sauce and leave it for 30s.
- And then stir it gently for 4mins And walah the sauce is ready….
- Wash and parboil the rice…in a pot add water and bring to boil add the parboiled and stir…cover the pot and allow it to cook perfectly…
To make the fried rice, in the same skillet as the tofu (or a wok), heat olive oil. Add garlic and ginger; saute for one minute or until fragrant. Crack eggs into skillet and stir to scramble, until just set. Season it with a little bit of soy sauce, a pinch of salt, and a shake of Aji-no-moto, a Japanese brand of pure powdered MSG. (Like most Japanese people, I have no hang-ups about eating MSG.) Spice up crispy tofu with a fiery chilli sauce. Serve alongside egg-fried rice for a quick vegetarian stir-fry that is packed full of flavour.