Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole. Tuna Casserole – Better than the Average Recipe – PoorMansGourmet. TUNA CASSEROLE with Cream of Mushroom Soup. thehungrybachelor. This classic tuna noodle casserole recipe combines tuna, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, peas, and cheddar cheese to make a creamy comforting casserole with a crunchy crumb topping.
A classic American dish, tuna noodle casserole is a favorite family meal. This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a homemade creamy sauce (without canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs. You can have Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole
- You need 1 packages of egg noodles.
- It’s 12 oz of can of tuna.
- Prepare 26 oz of can cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of french's cheddar fried onions.
- It’s 1 of couple shakes of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of Panko crumbs.
The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this comfort food classic is sure to become a new family favorite! Homemade Tuna Noodle Casserole made from scratch with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, a delicious creamy white sauce, and crushed crackers on top. This easy recipe is always a hit at our dinner table; my kids love it!
Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Boil noodles until al dente.
- Mix noodles with cream of chicken, tuna and seasonings in a casserole dish.
- Top it with Panko, cheddar fried onions, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
If you're looking for a healthy tuna noodle casserole made from scratch, look no further! This lightened up tuna noodle casserole is made with a creamy, but light parmesan mushroom sauce, noodles, canned tuna and peas! Tuna Noodle Casserole holds a special place within American comfort food, which makes it a perfect candidate for a backpacking meal. We made this recipe using two reusable bags by Stasher. In the larger bag, we placed the noodles, dehydrated peas, powdered milk, powdered butter, and spices.