Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce. Cut up bokchoy in bite size and beans sprouts washed and set to aside. Cook meat salt/pepper for taste with minced garlic and ginger set to aside. In the skillet or wok, heat oli and cook vegetables for few minutes and add little sesame oil mix well and add meat.
Miso Meat Sauce is braised ground meat seasoned with miso and we serve it more like a side dish or condiment to flavor the meal. In Japanese, we call this dish Niku Miso (肉味噌); Niku means 'meat' in Japanese and miso is Japanese fermented soybean paste. Cut off and discard the root end of the bok choy; roughly chop. You can have Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Ground pork or any ground meat.
- It’s 1 pound of Beans sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 pound of bokchoy.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Garlic and ginger.
- It’s 1 table spoon of pure sesame oil.
- It’s Dash of salt and pepper.
- You need of ⭐️ 2 teaspoon sugar.
- It’s of ⭐️2 teaspoon Mirin (sweet cooking rice seasoning).
- It’s of ⭐️2 teaspoon sake(rice cooking wine).
- Prepare of ⭐️2 teaspoon soy sauce.
- Prepare of ⭐️2 tablespoon miso.
- You need of ⭐️2 teaspoon oyster sauce.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoon of potato starch or corn starch for thickening.
Dissolve two tablespoons white or yellow miso paste into ½ cup warm dashi, fish or chicken stock until clumps of miso have been thoroughly combined with the stock, and the mixture is smooth and thinly velvet-like in texture. Stir in one to two teaspoons fish sauce and set the mixture aside. Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Frozen soy crumbles mix with ground beef for heightened texture and taste; dark red miso gives the sauce a deep richness.
Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce step by step
- Cut up bokchoy in bite size and beans sprouts washed and set to aside..
- Cook meat salt/pepper for taste with minced garlic and ginger set to aside..
- In the skillet or wok, heat oli and cook vegetables for few minutes and add little sesame oil mix well and add meat..
- Add all ⭐️ and mix well, if you like little thick then add starch and all done😋.
Try a hot hero sandwich with the meatballs and sauce. My miso sauce is probably one of the most versatile and simplest sauces to keep on hand for dressings, sauces and marinades! Meat your new magic sauce that will compliment absolutely everything on your dinner plate! Miso paste is one of those seemingly super difficult ingredients for the every day cook to utilize in their cooking. Carefully uncover and stir the bok choy.