Fried potatoes and plantain with cray fish sauce. Fried plantains with irish potatoes egg sauce. Wash, peel, cut and fry your ripe plantain and set aside. Place the peeled plantain slices on paper towels and pat dry.
In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high to high heat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer wedges to paper towels; drain and cool slightly. Fry (while stirring occasionally for another ten to fifteen minutes to lose the lousy sour taste, add a cube of maggi, salt, you can also add fluted pumpkin (although it wasn't used in the recipe above). You can have Fried potatoes and plantain with cray fish sauce using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried potatoes and plantain with cray fish sauce
- Prepare 1 of tuber of sweet potato.
- It’s 2 of plantain.
- You need G. of Oil to fry.
- Prepare of Crayfish.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Blended onion and pepper.
- It’s of Seasoning and taste.
You can serve with the fried yam, potatoes, plantain and of course a cup tea. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Varieties of Plantain Plantains may have green, yellow, or blackened peels. Blend the overripe plantain pieces, plantain flour batter, onions, crayfish, pepper and stock cube with just enough water to allow the blades of the blender move.
Fried potatoes and plantain with cray fish sauce instructions
- Feel potato and plantain and slice to desired shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry.
- Fry plantain until golden brown and fry potatoes until its dry.. Fry separately.
- Put in a colander and keep aside.
- Mix tomato paste and the blended item.. Pour oil in a put and heat slice a little onion in it. And pour the tomato mix.
- Pound the crayfish and put in the sauce. Add the seasoning to taste..
- Add a little bit of water and cover to cook for 3-5 min.. Keep down when its ready..
- Serve it fried plantain and potatoes in a plate, put the sauce on top..
- And eat.
Pour the smooth blend into a sizeable bowl. Mangù, or mashed green plantains, is a traditional Dominican dish that is eaten for breakfast. The mashed plantains are typically topped with sauteed onions that are flavored with a bit of lime juice. Mangu is typically served with fried salami slices and fried cheese alongside with eggs for breakfast. Browse recipes by category or ingredients.