Sweet potato porriage with green peas. The porridge provides babies with a lot of useful things: the iron from the oat flakes in combination with the vitamin C from the juice can be particularly well utilised. Additional B vitamins are provided by the flakes, beta-carotene by the sweet potato and lecithin by the peas. By FC Here's a wholesome baby recipe your baby will love.
Sweet potato, green peas, and tomatoes cooked with curry powder until heated through and then sprinkled with cilantro. Place the rice, sweet potato, and water in the rice cooker all together. Using the porridge setting, start cooking. You can cook Sweet potato porriage with green peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato porriage with green peas
- You need 4 pieces of Fresh potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of knorr seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry.
- You need Handful of green peas.
- It’s 1/2 of cksp palmoil.
- Prepare 1 of cksp crayfish.
- You need 3 pieces of fresh pepper.
When the rice cooker indicates that it is down, stir the porridge with a wooden rice spoon. Coat the sweet potatoes with coconut oil and maple syrup and transfer to a baking sheet. After the pieces have cooled off, smash or blender them into a puree. In a pot, add green peas, water, salt, pandan leaves and a pinch of salt.
Sweet potato porriage with green peas instructions
- Cut fresh Potatoes in small sizes..
- Wash and pour in a pot.add water..
- Palmoil,curry,onion,fresh pepper,crayfish and salt..
- Boil for 10mins,stir to mix up very well with a stirrer..
- Boil again for 5more minutes.wash and slice the green peas..
- Boil for 2mins and food is ready..
When you see the that the rice is cooked, add sugar. Once sugar is melted, add coconut milk. Answer: No, according to Bob Sherman, University of California Farm Adviser for Merced County. The green color is oxidation and should not affect either the quality or flavor of the sweet potatoes. Remove from heat and let it cool down.