Fried sweet potatoes with egg sauce. For the sauce,pour small quantity of oil in a pan,add garlic onions and pepper shallow fry, add cabbage and seasoning to taste shallow fry,your potatoes and sauce is ready!add your fried eggs to give it another elegant taste Saute diced sweet potato in a skillet over medium heat over melted coconut oil. Crack the eggs over the top when the sweet potatoes are almost medium brown. Reduce heat and cover until egg whites are cooked through.
In a cast iron skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to paper towel lined plate and pour off the excess bacon grease out of the pan. Chop bacon into smaller pieces and stir into hash. You can have Fried sweet potatoes with egg sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried sweet potatoes with egg sauce
- It’s of Sweet potato.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 of big size egg.
- It’s of Onion rings(desired quantity).
- You need 1 of big tomato.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need of Seasoning and spices of your choice.
- Prepare 4 of Attaruhu.
- You need of Green pepper(optional).
Toss the potatoes in the mixture to thoroughly coat. Spread them on the baking sheets in a single layer so that they're not touching. Indulge in southwest-style golden sweet potato fries generously topped with pico de gallo, diced avocado, roasted corn, pickled jalapeños and smothered in our creamy and spicy Baja sauce. It is often served on a plate or in a bowl.
Fried sweet potatoes with egg sauce instructions
- Peel your sweet potatoes and cut into cubes…then wash and dry it and sprinkle salt or Maggie (your choice).In a hot oil fry your potatoes (deep frying)until golden brown.when it’s done put your potatoes in a flask or any bowl that has cover and cover it so that it gets soft and tender..
- In a small bowl break ur egg and whisk it..then add half cube of Maggie and make scrambled egg..
- Wash your ingredients and cut into chunks.in a frying pan,sprinkle some oil,add in attaruhu,onions,spring onions,your spices and seasoning to taste,and stir fry until ur onion is half done,then add in your scrambled egg,tomato and green pepper and cover to simmer for 2mins.Serve with your sweet potatoes..
Melt butter in a large hot frying pan over medium-high heat, then places slices in the pan in a single layer. Fry the potatoes until lightly browned on one side, then flip over each slice. Add garlic, seasoned salt, chili powder, and black pepper. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes in the butter/seasoning mixture. Peel the sweet potato and cut into thin slices.