Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing. In a liquid measuring cup with a pour spout, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, cayenne, salt, and pepper and mix well. Pour half of the dressing over the sweet potatoes and chickpeas and mix with your hands until well-coated. Keep the chickpeas and sweet potatoes separated as much as possible.
Toss to coat chickpeas in the dressing sitting at the bottom of the pan. Taste and adjust salt and lemon juice. Steps to roasting sweet potatoes and chickpeas. You can have Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing
- You need 1 cup of Boiled Sweet Potato Peeled And Cubed.
- You need 3/4 cup of Boiled Chickpeas.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cubed Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cubed Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cubed Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Cubed Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cubed Tomato.
- It’s few of Mint Leaves Roughly shreded.
- It’s As Required of Black Salt.
- It’s For of Seasoning :.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need For of Salad Dressing :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Orange Puree Slightly Tangy.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Salt To be adjusted.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika/Red Chilli Powder.
First, wash and dry the sweet potatoes then cut them into rounds. Mix half of the tahini dressing with the flesh of the sweet. Sweet potatoes are one of my favourite vegetables. So I made something that is vegan, healthy, and yummy!
Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing instructions
- For this delicious Chickpea And Sweet Potato Salad, first rinse the vegetables in clean water and drain..
- Next chop them into cubes and set aside..
- Arrange the cubed bell peppers on a baking tray..
- Add the boiled chickpeas and cubed sweet potato, to it..
- Drizzle it with olive oil and sprinkle the mixed herbs and sea salt over it..
- Give it a good mix and spread it over the baking tray..
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes, at 220° C..
- In the meantime to prepare it’s dressing, mix together the fresh orange puree, black salt, honey and smoked paprika..
- Adjust these ingredients as per taste. Shred a few mint leaves and set aside..
- When the baking is done, transfer the baked ingredients to a mixing bowl and let it cool down a bit..
- Add to it the shredded mint leaves, cubed cucumbers and tomatoes and mix..
- Next, pour the prepared salad dressing over it and give it a good toss. Adjust seasoning as desired..
- Serve this delicious and nutritious Chickpea And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing for a light lunch or dinner!.
My crispy air fryer chickpeas are also featured in this recipe. Don't worry if you don't have an air fryer. You can also roast your chickpeas. This Vegan Caesar style kale salad with roasted sweet potato and chickpeas has plenty of fiber, protein, and a plant-based dressing. Perfect winter salad to enjoy with yourr family or make as meal prep for the week.