Sweet Potato Porridge. Try Creating This Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue. Sweet Potato Porridge This healthy and easy-to-make sweet potato porridge has it all. It's oil-free, sweet, a little bit crunchy, a little bit salty and oh-so filling.
The porridge and rice were very good. This is the weight of three people. First, sauté onions, garlic, and tomato paste. You can cook Sweet Potato Porridge using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Porridge
- It’s 3 of large sweet potatoes.
- You need of Dry prawns.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- It’s of Fresh bonnet peppers blended.
- It’s 1 of large Onions.
- It’s 2 of cookingspoon spoon palm oil.
- It’s of Clean water.
- Prepare of Pumpkin and scent leafs mixed.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
Then add ground crayfish, dry fish, seasonings, spices, and water. Allow to simmer, and add the potatoes. Sweet potato porridge breakfast bowls with chia seeds, almond milk, pure maple syrup, banana, blueberries, almond butter, pecans, and hemp seeds. These well-rounded bowls are packed with plant-based nutrients and are ultra comforting and delicious.
Sweet Potato Porridge step by step
- Blend parts of the crayfish with the onions and peppers roughly. Set aside.
- Peel the potatoes, dice them as desired.
- Pour water in a clean pot enough to cook the potatoes. Place it on heat..
- Add the blended crayfish and wash the other parts with the dry prawns and also add to the water..
- Immediately it starts heating up or boiling, add the diced potatoes, seasoning cubes and cover to cook..
- Keep an eye on it because it cooks in about 15-20minutes. If you feel you need you porridge more watery then add more water to it to get that..
- After 10 minutes add the palm oil, taste for salt and cover. After 15minutes add the sliced pumpkin leafs and scents leafs mix to the porridge. Stir and drop from heat if thick enough..
- Any porridge becomes thicker after dropping from heat, so watch the consistency before bringing it down from heat..
That time we mashed up sweet potato and chia seed pudding and called it porridge. Place the rice, sweet potato, and water in the rice cooker all together. Using the porridge setting, start cooking. When the rice cooker indicates that it is down, stir the porridge with a wooden rice spoon. This sweet potato porridge is a delicious alternative, being a nice balance of light (from the millet), grounding (from the sweet potato), easy to digest, and exceptionally nutrient-rich.