Scrambled eggs and sweet Potato fries. Sweet Potato Pie W/ Marshmallow Meringue. Sweet potatoes are the perfect addition to your breakfast. Break an egg into each well.
Add sweet potato and green onion. Bring a pot of water to light boil. Drain the water, season to taste, and set aside. You can cook Scrambled eggs and sweet Potato fries using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs and sweet Potato fries
- Prepare of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 10 of Ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 5 of fresh bonnet peppers.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of Curry.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, chili powder, oregano, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Melt the gee in a skillet over medium-high heat. I have simple scrambled eggs for breakfast quite often, but I was looking for a way to change things up. And since I always love things with a Mexican-twist, when I came across a recipe for a Mexican egg and sweet potato scramble, I knew I had to try it out!
Scrambled eggs and sweet Potato fries step by step
- Peel the potatoes, slice as desired and fry in vegetable oil, set aside.
- Wash the tomatoes, peppers, onions and sliced as desired.
- Place a clean frying pan on heat and add the 4tablespoon vegetable oil. Sauté the sliced onions, add thyme and curry to the sautéed onions. Add the sliced tomatoes and peppers.
- Stir to combine and for about two minutes..
- Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk a little.Add seasoning cube to the egg. Whisk to combine.
- Add the whisked eggs to the sauce on heat. Allow to steam for a minute and stir..
- Stir at close interval to get scrambled eggs..
- Drop from heat when it gets cooked.
Pairing good-for-you eggs with super healthy sweet potatoes was a no-brainer in my mind!! Crispy baked breakfast sweet potato fries smothered in bacon, avocado, tomatoes and of course perfectly fried eggs! Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set.