Ardeve(potato salad). Ardeve(potato salad) Ardeve means potatoes salad in France. This pretty red potato salad has great flavor. Goes well with a summer barbeque, or anytime!
Mash the potatoes or run them through a ricer or food mill to make them extra fluffy. Fold the potatoes together with the mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, dill, salt, pepper, paprika and other. Place the potato salad container/bag in the refrigerator. You can cook Ardeve(potato salad) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ardeve(potato salad)
- Prepare 1/4 of mud Irish potatoes.
- You need 3-5 of medium sized eggs.
- You need 3 of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small sized onion.
- It’s of For dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cube of seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry powdered parsley.
And remember never to thaw it over the counter or at room temperature or heat it in the microwave oven, as doing so may lead to rapid bacterial growth. You can always spruce up old potato salad with some fresh dressing or freshly cut herbs. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. A classic potato salad is a must have at every picnic and barbecue.
Ardeve(potato salad) instructions
- First by washing the Irish potatoes, put it neatly inside a pot together with the eggs, add water nearly above the potatoes and boil..
- Peel the boiled potatoes and eggs, also peel the Onion and keep aside.
- Slice the potatoes into circle.
- Add sliced eggs and tomatoes.
- Add sliced Onion and read pepper too.
- Ready for dressing.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, seasoning, dry powdered parsley, water(to reduce it thickness) and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the potatoes and mix well as shown.
- Ardeve is ready to serve…yummy.
And in my opinion, this one is the best. Based off my dad's recipe, it's creamy, tangy, with a little bit of crunch from the crunch. Potato salad is a classic American comfort food great for any occasion. Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck! Warm Dijon Potato Salad is made with boiled red potatoes and thinly sliced red onions tossed with a creamy mix of mayo, Dijon mustard, vinegar, and Parmesan cheese.