Sweet potato and Sauce. Try Creating This Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue. Scrub and pierce sweet potato; place on a microwave-safe plate. When cool enough to handle, remove and discard skin.
Add the tomato, water, cream and olive. A vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, and more room to customize to suit your diet. This sweet potato sauce is made with sweet potato, olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper, and parsley. You can have Sweet potato and Sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato and Sauce
- It’s of Sweet potato.
- Prepare of Tomato, peppers, onion.
- It’s cube of Seasoning.
- It’s of Yellow pepper powder, curry powder.
- You need of Oil.
Perfect to serve for families and in potlucks. Add more water and seasonings until desired consistency if necessary. This Roasted Red Pepper and Sweet Potato Sauce is sweet, a bit spicy, and packed with flavors with the fresh herbs and the roasted peppers and sweet potato! If you have to try only one of my recipes, I think it has to be this one!
Sweet potato and Sauce instructions
- Peel sweet potato and chip it. Try to soak the potatoes for an hour or less. This helps it absorb water so when you fry it, it's tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Deep fry the potatoes in oil. It takes about 10 minutes on medium heat..
- In a pan, add some oil and slices of onions. Add the grinder tomato mix, yellow pepper powder, curry and Seasoning cubes.
- Continue to stir fry for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Serve with Fried sweet potato.
This sauce is now a new favorite of mine! A simple baked sweet potato goes a long way when you are craving something filling and sweet. If you want to step it up a little, dicing and roasting sweet potatoes, then drizzling them with a lovely tahini sauce and adding a generous amount of green onions is pure heaven. When the sauce is bubbly and sugar is dissolved, pour over potatoes. Sweet Potato in Tomato, Lime and Cardamom Sauce