Sweet potato stir fry. Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Once pan is hot and ready, toss in the sweet potato and reduce heat to medium-low heat. Sprinkle in half of salt to season.
When hot, add garlic-ginger-chili mixture and. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired. Sweet potato stir fry is simple to make and uses only pantry staples. You can have Sweet potato stir fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato stir fry
- Prepare of Fried sweet potato.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Peas.
- You need of Red and green bell peppers.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnets.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need cubes of Curry, thyme, seasoning.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oil.
A few whole spices like mustard, cumin and fresh ginger or garlic is used for tempering. Ground spices like red chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala is used for heat and aroma. A spring of curry leaves will enhance the flavors. Stir-fry pork in hot oil over high heat until no longer pink.
Sweet potato stir fry step by step
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat, toss in onions, scotch bonnets, red and green onions, add in seasoning cubes and stir, then add in carrots and peas and mix..
- Keep stirring, then add soy sauce, ketchup, curry and thyme and stir. Then allow to cook for 2 minutes..
- Then add in the fried sweet potato and Stir, then cover and allow to cook for 1 minute. Enjoy!.
Add sweet potatoes and toss until they begin to soften. Add peppers, snow peas, garlic, and gingerroot and continue stir-frying until peppers are crisp-tender. Combine soy sauce, water, and cornstarch in a small jar, shake well, and add to pan, stirring well. To ensure all the vegetables are evenly cooked and save cooking time, steam the sweet potato, and then the broccoli, first. Next, heat the oil in a a large frying pan or wok.