Fried sweet potato with sauce. Sweet Potato Pie W/ Marshmallow Meringue. You'll also need raw honey, dijon mustard, and mayo. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Place the sweet potatoes on a greased baking sheet without over-laying. Serve with ketchup, hot sauce, sour cream, or this creamy sriracha dipping sauce. Melt butter in a large hot frying pan over medium-high heat, then places slices in the pan in a single layer. You can cook Fried sweet potato with sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried sweet potato with sauce
- Prepare 2 of big size sweet potato.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
Fry the potatoes until lightly browned on one side, then flip over each slice. These Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Dipping Sauces have a wonderful crunch when you bite into them. Sprinkled with coarse sea salt and dipped in one of three sauces make this a delectable side dish or an afternoon snack. The secret ingredient to its crispiness is a coating of cornstarch before you bake them.
Fried sweet potato with sauce step by step
- Wash, peal and cut ur sweet potato into wedges and set aside, set oil on medium heat and fry.
- FOR THE SAUCE: add oil in a pan, Ginger garlic paste and oinion. Saute for 1 min.
- Add ur scotch bonnet and stir together, add spicy and seasoning then 2 tbsp of water.
- Then finally add 2 tbps katchup cover and allow to cook for 3-5min.
- Serve hot.
Add garlic, seasoned salt, chili powder, and black pepper. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes in the butter/seasoning mixture. Pierce sweet potatoes with fork; place on cookie sheet. Brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and heavy cream come together in the best-tasting condiment you've ever tried. Seriously, even if you don't make the sweet potato fries, you have to eat the sauce.