Sweet potato porridge. Sweet Potato Porridge This healthy and easy-to-make sweet potato porridge has it all. It's oil-free, sweet, a little bit crunchy, a little bit salty and oh-so filling. Using the porridge setting, start cooking.
It happened to have rice that was the best choice for porridge. The porridge and rice were very good. This is the weight of three people. You can have Sweet potato porridge using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato porridge
- You need of Sweet potato.
- It’s of Shredded chicken.
- You need of Meat stock.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Scallion.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of Veg oil.
Sweet potato porridge breakfast bowls with chia seeds, almond milk, pure maple syrup, banana, blueberries, almond butter, pecans, and hemp seeds. These well-rounded bowls are packed with plant-based nutrients and are ultra comforting and delicious. That time we mashed up sweet potato and chia seed pudding and called it porridge. Cooking the Tastiest Sweet Potato Porridge.
Sweet potato porridge step by step
- Peel your sweet potato dice and wash, dice the carrots and chop the scallion, grate your pepper, Scotch bonnet, onion and garlic.
- In a por pour in oil add onion and fry add, add grated pepper, Scotch bonnet, onion and garlic fry for 2mnts.
- Add in Carrots, shredded chicken, meat stock, seasoning and spices, then pour water and scallion cover the pot and allow it to boil.
- Pour in dice sweet potato, cover the pot and allow it to cook. Serve.
First, sauté onions, garlic, and tomato paste. Then add ground crayfish, dry fish, seasonings, spices, and water. Allow to simmer, and add the potatoes. This sweet potato porridge is a delicious alternative, being a nice balance of light (from the millet), grounding (from the sweet potato), easy to digest, and exceptionally nutrient-rich. Millet is considered one of the "ancient grains", although in reality it is a seed.