Easy peanut butter m&m cookies.
You can have Easy peanut butter m&m cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy peanut butter m&m cookies
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 of M&Ms.
Easy peanut butter m&m cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, Egg, vanilla, peanut Butter and sugar in a bowl..
- roll into medium size balls and place on greased or ungreased cookie sheet (whichever you prefer).
- take a fork and dip it into sugar and make a criss cross pattern by pressing down slightly on the cookies ..
- place as many M&Ms you would like on each cookie. Five seemed to be the right amount for me.
- place in preheated over about 7 mins. longer if you prefer them darker and not as soft..
- once they are done leave them on cookie sheet to cool for atleast 2mins. this is crucial if you want them to stay together.
- after that enjoy them with a tall glass of milk!.