Mike's Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce. Few know that Jalapeños are scientifically a fruit but, known as a vegetable to the rest of the world. Which ever way you see em', they're just downright yummy and so low carb! Anyway, one of my. keto jalapeno cream cheese poppers! these are actually crispy and crunchy! they are nut free as well! low carb jalapeno poppers? yes!i adapted a recipe i saw.
Jalapeno poppers can be prepped in advance and kept in the fridge overnight. Combine cream cheese, jalapeños, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Top with cheddar cheese and remaining slice of bread. You can cook Mike's Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce
- Prepare 24 of LG Jalapeños [membranes & seeds removed – reserve tops – try to get straight LG peppers if at all possible].
- Prepare of ● For The Cream Cheese Mixture.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shreaded Mexican 4 Cheese.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shreaded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Hatch Green Chile Powder.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need of ● For The Equipment.
- You need 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- You need 1 of Chili Pepper Grill Rack.
- It’s of ● For The Options.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Minced Bell Peppers [any color].
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño Corer.
- Prepare of ● Bronco Berry Sauce.
- You need of [see recipe below in step #8].
Spread mayonnaise over the outside of each slice of bread. Preheat a small skillet over low heat. Place mayonnaise side down in the skillet. Blend cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion, and garlic powder.
Mike's Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce instructions
- Heat grill for 10 minutes on high then turn down to 375°..
- Here's what you'll need. You can substitute all seasonings for 2 tbsp Goya Seasoning..
- Slice the tops from your Jalapeños and reserve them. Using a jalapeño corer, carefully remove all membranes and seeds..
- Heat your cheese mixture and all seasonings in the microwave for 1.5 minutes..
- Stir well and place mixture in a Ziplock Bag while still warm..
- Snip the bottom corner off and pipe cheese into your empty jalapeños. Add a fresh cilantro leaves to the top of your cheese. Place sliced caps back on for presentation purposes..
- Place on indirect heat for 30 to 35 minutes – depending upon the size of your jalapeños. Cover and seal..
- If opting: FOR THE BRONCO BERRY SAUCE ● 3/4 cup water ● 1/3 cup sugar ● 1/4 cup corn syrup ● 3 tablespoons pectin ● 2 teaspoons cornstarch ● 1 teaspoon vinegar ● 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring ● 1/8 teaspoon onion powder ● One dash cayenne pepper ● One dash garlic powder ● One dash paprika ● 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper ● 1/2 teaspoon minced canned jalapeno peppers. Simmer sauce for 25 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Yup! Ugly as all hell. But, do enjoy these super low carb, tummy filling, spicy, hot, creamy, spicy little snacks of goodness! Unless you're a kid – these go great with ice cold Mexican beer!.
Stuff each pepper with the cheese mixture and place on a sprayed baking sheet and top with a sprinkle of paprika. Let sit a few minutes for the cheese to set up before eating. Mix together the bacon cream cheese jalapeño popper filling. Stir together the cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, cilantro, and garlic. Fill the jalapeño poppers with cream cheese and bacon mixture.