yellow oreo cookie cake. It may also be made and frozen (in individual un-frosted layers or as a whole cake) for several months. Cake should always be stored in an airtight container, whether at room temperature or refrigerator. In a large bowl, combine chopped cookies, chocolate chips, flour and margarine.
This Oreo Cookies and Cream Layer Cake is layers of moist vanilla cake loaded with crushed Oreos. The cake is filled with a chocolate fudge filling and topped with an easy Oreo buttercream. Glazed with chocolate ganache, this Oreo cake is a showstopper! You can cook yellow oreo cookie cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of yellow oreo cookie cake
- You need of cakes.
- You need 1 box of duncan hines butter pecan mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of yellow oreos.
- You need 1 can of lemon duncan hines icing.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 stick of landolakes butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
A Cake Mix Cookie is a cookie made with a cake mix. This Yellow Cake Mix Cookie is ideal for making Golden Oreos and uses very few ingredients. What do Golden Oreos Taste Like? Golden Oreo cookies taste a lot like the original ones, but sweeter.
yellow oreo cookie cake instructions
- preheat oven 350.
- mix cake mix eggs butter and water in a mixing bowl.
- cook for 20-25 minutes.
- crunch the whole package of oreos in a freezer bag very fine.
- let the cake cool.
- apply the icing on the first layer then add some of the crunched up Oreos add the second layer icing it then add the Oreos on top and around the sides.
After creating this Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cake last summer, I've been dying to make an all-cake version. So I finally bought a pack of Oreos and took to the kitchen for some experimenting and I am oh so happy with the results. Ingredients: Layers of moist Yellow Cake, Chocolate Ice Cream with GOLDEN OREO® Cookies and Cake Batter Ice Cream® with OREO® Cookies wrapped in fluffy OREO® Cookie Frosting OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used under license. Fold in Oreo pieces with spatula. Wrap the bottom and sides of the pan with several layers of aluminum foil.