Golden Oatmeal Muffins. Add milk, eggs and melted butter; stir until moistened. Add in oil, brown sugar, and egg; stir to mix. In another mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to oat mixture, stirring just until moistened.
Add milk, eggs and melted butter; stir until moistened. Combine dry cake mix, oats, and salt in bowl. Beat together milk, eggs, and butter. You can cook Golden Oatmeal Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Golden Oatmeal Muffins
- You need 1 packages of Duncan Hines Most Deluxe butter recipe golden cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs (slightly beaten).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margarine (melted).
- It’s 1 of honey or jam.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into bowl. Add remaining ingredients; stir only until dry ingredients are moistened. Sprinkle the oats and demerara sugar evenly over top of each.
Golden Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Grease a 24 muffin cup pan or line each one with a paper muffin cup..
- Combine the dry cake mix, oats, and salt in a bowl..
- Beat together milk, eggs, and butter..
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened..
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full..
- Bake at 400° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with honey or jam..
Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray. For streusel, in small bowl, combine oats, flour and sugar; mix well. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle the oats and demerara sugar evenly over top of each. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.