Blue Gooey Butter Cookies!!!. Patriotic Gooey Butter Blue Velvet Cookies – easy and festive! Ingredients include blue velvet cake box mix, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with creamy frosting and sprinkles! Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, egg and butter with an electric mixer til fluffy.
Blue Gooey Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies This gooey butter cookie is dyed naturally with butterfly pea flower and contains no eggs. Soft and relatively healthy cookies for the win! Stir in the egg and vanilla. You can have Blue Gooey Butter Cookies!!! using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Gooey Butter Cookies!!!
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines Blue Velvet Cake Mix (16.5oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 box of (8oz) cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of powdered sugar.
Add cake mix, and stir until well blended. Beat butter, cream cheese and granulated sugar until blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, milk powder and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Cream together cream cheese and butter.
Blue Gooey Butter Cookies!!! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, egg and butter with an electric mixer til fluffy..
- Add in cake mix and mix well. Be careful with this part or your kitchen will be blue! Lol it flies everywhere so start off slow!.
- Refrigerate dough for 30-35 min til nice and cold!.
- After dough has chilled roll into balls then roll in powdered sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-14 min..
Add egg and vanilla, then cake mix. Louis gooey butter flavor cookies, inspired by the cake. A super moist, buttery flavored cookie. Using similar ingredients, this cookie version has the same fabulous flavor of the cake that is loved throughout St. Personally, I love these cookies even more than the cake, and that's sayin' something!