Snickerdoodles. Our Delicious Cookies Turn The Simplest Moments Into Something Memorable. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended.
In a large bowl whisk together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. The crinkly-topped, chewy, old-fashioned favorites are not the most impressive looking cookies—post one on your social media feed and you're not likely to get hundreds of likes—but if you set aside an hour or so to bake a batch of snickerdoodles, you will get a taste of dessert history. You can cook Snickerdoodles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodles
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 box of Duncan Hines Yellow Moist Cake mix.
As an added bonus, your kitchen will begin to smell heavenly. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and set aside. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Roll into small balls until round and smooth.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cinnamon and sugar. Set aside..
- Mix all the remaining ingredients until a dough is formed..
- Form 1-inch balls and then roll to the sugar-cinnamon mixture..
- Place in the cookie sheet 2-inches apart..
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cool down and enjoy!.
Drop into the cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat well. Using a spoon, coat for a second time, ensuring the cookie balls are completely covered. *To make flatter snickerdoodles, press down in the center of the ball before placing in. Snickerdoodles are one of the most beloved cookie recipes ever created. The simplicity of sugar and cinnamon will take you back to grandma's kitchen. We can't think of a cookie that's more fun to say than snickerdoodle.