Simple chocolate chip cookies.
You can have Simple chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
Simple chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Soften the butter and mix well with the powdered sugar and brown sugar.
- Combine the butter sugar mixture with the flour.
- Add a dash of vanilla extract to this mixture..
- Add beaten egg to this.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 170°F C.
- Set aside to cool so that it becomes crispy.