Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake. This Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake is extremely rich, but so very good. Spice cake made with pumpkin, poked and filled with sweetened condensed milk. Whipped topping, caramel sauce and candy pieces top it off.
Better Than Sex Pumpkin Poke Cake It's so good. I love pumpkin anything and I love better than sex cake. The marriage of the two is stellar! You can have Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake
- Prepare 15 oz of Pumpkin purée.
- It’s 14 oz of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of Fat Free Cool Whip.
- It’s 1 packages of Heath Bits.
- It’s 1 packages of Fat Free Carmel Sundae Sauce.
A Better Than Sex is typically made with some sort of chocolate cake mix that is poked with holes after baking which are then filled with sweetened condensed milk. Toffee bits are sprinkled over top and then are "frosted" with whipped topping. More toffee bits are added to the topping. This cake has similar elements and the method is the same.
Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake instructions
- In a large bowl; mix pumpkin purée and cake mix (do not add ingredients on cake box) until smooth batter forms..
- Pour batter into well greased 9×13 cake pan. Bake according to cake box directions.
- Let cake completely cool after baking. Poke holes in the cake with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake trying to fill the holes. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Drizzle carmel sauce and half the Heath bits on top of cake then spread all the cool whip on top. Sprinkle remaining Heath bits and Carmel sauce (to your liking).
- Refrigerate overnight.
Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake erickaheath. In a large bowl; mix pumpkin purée and cake mix (do not add ingredients on cake box) until smooth batter forms.. Yes, you can make mini pumpkin poke cakes. It's pretty easy to transform this pumpkin better than sex cake into mini cakes by using muffin tins instead. Bake the mini cakes just like you would like regular cupcakes.