Sexy Elvis Power brownie. Great recipe for Sexy Elvis Power brownie. These brownies use kodiak power cake mix, Quest protein powder, ripe banana, chocolate and peanut butter chips and walnuts. They are super good and high in protein.
He had a favorite sandwich with peanut butter, banana, and (by some accounts) marshmallow fluff — pan-fried in a hot skillet with butter and sometimes bacon fat. If you're too faint of heart for. Let cool until the brownies are set enough to be cut and served. You can have Sexy Elvis Power brownie using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sexy Elvis Power brownie
- You need 1 cup of kodiak power cake mix.
- It’s 4 scoops of Quest peanut butter protein powder.
- You need 2 2/3 tbsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- You need 1 of whole ripe bananna.
- Prepare 20 g of SF chocolate chips.
- You need 20 g of peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 20 g of chopped walnut pieces.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
Some people will want to stop right here and serve a really delicious peanut-butter-and-mallow brownie. Let's call that The Graceland Elvis. This next step is not for the faint of heart-and it will lead you to The Vegas Elvis. In a blender, place banana, milk, flour, and vanilla and buzz it for just a few seconds until you.
Sexy Elvis Power brownie step by step
- Mash up one ripe bananna.
- 1 cup of Kodiak power cake mix.
- 4 scoops of Quest peanut butter flavor protein powder.
- 2 2/3 tbsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- Walnuts, SF chocolate chips and peanut butter chips 20 g of each.
- Add in water start with 1 cup add in more by small amounts till you get to a brownie batter consistency.
- 4 tbsp of butter flavoring.
- Pour into a sprayed pan.
- I baked mine at 325 for 22-25 minutes the center may be a little loose still so let it cool in the pan.
- MFP information for 1 serving.
In a food processor, combine the bananas, black beans, cocoa powder, almond butter, almond flour, salt, baking powder, and vanilla. This ultra-moist brownie is made with whole wheat flour and strained Greek yogurt in place of butter or oil. The calcium and high protein content in the yogurt along with the fiber in the cocoa powder make this a healthier, guilt-free treat! These brownies are a total superfood – low calorie, nonfat, high protein, and high fiber. They also taste pretty damn good!!