Dump cake peach cobbler. Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly. Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of cake mix. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake This is one of the best peach dump cake recipes in the world.
Just layer fruit, cake mix and butter right in the baking dish, and a delicious dessert bakes up that's somewhere between a cobber and a fruit crisp. Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly. Cut butter or margarine into small pieces and place on top of cake mix. You can have Dump cake peach cobbler using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dump cake peach cobbler
- You need 1 box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 can of peach pie filling.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Season of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Prepare of Vanilla flavoring or extract.
Sprinkle dry peach gelatin over peaches. Sprinkle dry cake mix over gelatin. Cut up butter and distribute over cake mix. Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of peaches.
Dump cake peach cobbler instructions
- Pour peach pie filling in 8×8 casserole dish.
- Add two nutmeg cinnamon and vanilla flavoring to peaches.
- Pour half a box of yellow cake mix over the top.
- Cut up butter in slices place over the cake mix.
- Placing in 350-degree degree oven.
- Cook until done.
Delicious and simple peach dump cake cobbler will be a new family favorite! So next time you're in a pinch and need a quick dessert for company, check your pins or bookmarks for this one. I actually used the fermented peaches from my Peach Cobbler Moonshine to make this recipe. By adding a few spices to a standard box of yellow cake mix and pouring that over a couple cans of sliced peaches, you can make a bubbly, gooey peach dessert that is something between a buttery cake and a luscious cobbler. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake Have you ever had dump cake before??