Heath Toffee Cake. In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on low speed, beat together flour, brown sugar, white sugar, butter and salt until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Mix together flour, sugars, butter and vanilla until crumbs form. Blend buttermilk, baking soda and egg into dry ingredients.
Toffee Bundt Cake is loaded with milk chocolate chips and chopped Heath Bars. This cake is moist, buttery, and sweet. While still hot, punch holes in top of cake with a skewer or large fork. You can cook Heath Toffee Cake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Heath Toffee Cake
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines classic butter golden cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 7 tbs of softened butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 8 oz of bag of heath milk chocolate toffee bits.
- You need of 12 oz can of evaporated milk.
Pour sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping over hot cake. Serve cold and refrigerate any leftovers. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake. HEATH BITS O' BRICKLE Toffee Bits Recipes.
Heath Toffee Cake step by step
- Grease a 9×13 pan and bake the cake mix per the box.
- Right when the cake is out of the oven, pour evaporated milk evenly over the warm cake. Top with the bag of toffee bits..
- Serve warm, enjoy!.
HERSHEY'S Kitchens Baking Chips come in a dozen delicious varieties, from classic milk chocolate to sea salt caramel. Make slits across the top of the cake, making sure not to go through to the bottom. Pat evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan and set aside. Beat on medium speed until smooth. A doctored up cake mix and other store-bought ingredients make this Heath Bar Cake super easy to make and a complete hit every time!