Wok egg noodles with salmon bites. Add the noodles and the sauce, and toss together. Chop the spices very finely (chili, garlic, ginger) Add … Wash and pat the salmon filets dry. Wash and mince the chili pepper.
Heat a wok over high heat. Wok egg noodles with salmon bites egg noodles • beansprouts • minced garlic • ssamjang (soya bean paste) • salmon (dices) • soya sauce • white pepper • salt isti.zaharia Everyone loves stir fried noodles but not when they stick to your wok. My simple rules will guarantee NO-stick noodles if you use a well seasoned cast iron wok. You can cook Wok egg noodles with salmon bites using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wok egg noodles with salmon bites
- Prepare 2 pcs of egg noodles.
- It’s 300 gm of beansprouts.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ssamjang (soya bean paste).
- You need 200 gm of salmon (dices).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 pinch of white pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 pinch of chili flakes.
- You need 3 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- It’s of Topping : coriander.
Once the salmon is chopped into chunks, add it to the wok on medium high heat with a little oil. Remove salmon from the wok once cooked and put to the side on a plate whilst you cook the veges. Do be gentle with the salmon as its quite delicate. The Best Wok Noodles Recipes on Yummly
Wok egg noodles with salmon bites step by step
- Marinated the salmon with ssamjang and soya sauce for 20min.
- Pour the cooking oil into frying pan. Add in garlic then the egg noodles..
- Wok it a while then add in the rest of the ingredients except beansprouts..
- Stir in high heat until little bit burn. Lower the heat and add in the salmon then the beansprouts. Stir around 5min then is ready..
- The last topping with coriander then is ready to served..
Pad Thai Thin rice noodles wok tossed … By adding a few fine egg noodles to a rice pilaf, you can have a deliciously different side dish. Terrific with fish, this dish also goes well with meat or poultry. —Kathy Schrecengost Oswego, New York. Tacos and pasta come together in this zesty dish my family demands.. Yummy and good for your health! Egg noodles + beef + broccoli + pepper mix + cashew nuts + Tokyo sauce + Sesame seeds.