Blueberry Cheesecake Bites. Order Goldbelly® Cheesecakes From America's Best Bakeries. Gourmet Food & Food Gifts for Any Occasion. Find Deals on Cheese Cake Bites in Groceries on Amazon.
There's something about cheesecake that makes it a favorite dessert choice for everyone. The creamy and smooth center contrasts the crust for a delicious treat. This Mini Cheesecakes recipe is easy and versatile. You can cook Blueberry Cheesecake Bites using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- You need 2 of tubes crescent rolls (dough or rolls).
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of packages cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
These are topped with lemon and blueberry, but you can pick your favorite fruits for topping. Blueberry cheesecake bites are no-bake and completely egg-free. A sweet graham cracker crust, dreamy cream cheese filling, and bursting blueberry preserves make this bite-sized dessert heavenly! What's better than a blueberry cheesecake you ask?
Blueberry Cheesecake Bites instructions
- Bring cream cheese to room temp. Also thaw blueberries if using frozen.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9 X 13 cake pan.
- Unroll one roll of crescent dough and spread in bottom of cake pan (bottom crust).
- Put the filling ingredients, EXCEPT the blueberries, into a mixing bowl.
- Using a mixer, mix until smooth and creamy.
- As evenly as possible spread the cheese mixture onto the crescent dough in the cake pan.
- Evenly spread the blueberries on top of the cheese mixture.
- Spread the second tube of dough on top of the blueberries (top crust). If it doesn't cover completely, that is OK, it is hard to get it 100% to the sides. Just don't mess up the filling.
- Mix topping sugar and cinnamon together really well..
- Mix egg whites until frothy (you are not looking for peaks or anything like that).
- Spread egg white on top of top crust.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly on top of egg white/crust.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in Cake pan. Then after it is room temp., cool in refrigerator. Slice into squares once it is completely cold, for best results in slicing..
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and salt. Add heavy cream and beat until fluffy and stiff peaks. As pretty as petits fours, these luscious little two-bite gems can be finished with any kind of berry or preserves. Get ahead, and bake the cheesecakes in advance. After baking, they'll freeze up to one month.