Vegan Lasagna: Ricotta's Revenge. Prenotazioni Facili, Veloci e Sicure Con Conferma Istantanea. Looking to play a mischievous trick on someone? Lay down one layer of noodles, top with tofu ricotta.
We provide you only the best Vegan Lasagna: Ricotta's Revenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Before you jump to Vegan Lasagna: Ricotta's Revenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better. You can have Vegan Lasagna: Ricotta's Revenge using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Lasagna: Ricotta's Revenge
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 quart of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of extra firm tofu.
- You need 1 cup of spinach leaves.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olives, sliced.
- It’s 8 of Vegan Mozzarella (i like daiya).
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of fresh Italian herbs (recommended).
- Prepare 1 of fresh tomato (recommended).
Vegan Lasagna: Ricotta's Revenge step by step. Boil noodles al dente according to package directions, or use no boil I won't judge you. These next steps can be done simultaneously: while your water is boiling, start the saute, while that's cooking down make the ricotta and it'll go pretty fast. This is hands down the best vegan lasagna!!
Vegan Lasagna: Ricotta's Revenge step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Boil noodles al dente according to package directions, or use no boil I won't judge you. These next steps can be done simultaneously: while your water is boiling, start the saute, while that's cooking down make the ricotta and it'll go pretty fast..
- Saute onion a few minutes over medium heat, add 2 cloves garlic, black pepper. Add sliced mushrooms, turn heat to medium-low, add pinch of salt and cover. Saute until mushrooms become opaque and drop their (delicious) liquid, about ten minutes. Uncover, turn the heat up to medium high and reduce liquid, about five minutes. If you get any stuck to the pan, deglaze with balsamic. Add olives at the end. If you have any fresh Italian herbs, add them too!.
- Make tofu ricotta. Drain tofu and add to food processor or blender. Add spinach and 2 cloves garlic. Blend quickly while slowly adding olive oil. You're not trying to liquefy it, just a few seconds should do..
- Build the lasagna. In a 9x13ish baking pan or large cast iron skillet, add olive oil and thin layer of pasta sauce. Lay down one layer of noodles, top with tofu ricotta. Another layer of noodles, add mushroom saute. I like to throw a little sauce in that layer bc i don't want it to be too dry in the middle. Top with another noodle layer, then dump the rest of the sauce on top. Cover and bake at 400 for 20 minutes..
- Uncover and top with your favorite vegan pizza cheese (I like daiya). Fresh tomato slices also heavenly. Really anything you'd top a pizza with, you're going to like here. Bake another 10-15. Let it cool at least ten minutes before serving..
I've made it several times and have one in the oven right now! I usually skip the step of pressing the tofu – the added moisture is needed for the oven-ready green lentil pasta that I use in this recipe. Artichoke Ricotta: For gluten-free vegan lasagna, use your favorite GF lasagna noodles, or make a deconstructed casserole with gluten-free pasta and dollops of the ricottas and sauce. Stir in vegan mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan. Easy homemade lasagna with ricotta is one of those classic comfort foods.